segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

Kiss - Creatures of the Night (1982)

Ano: 1982
Genero: Hard Rock
Pais: USA

Personnel

* Gene Simmons – bass guitar, lead vocals, rhythm guitar on "War Machine"
* Paul Stanley – rhythm guitar, lead vocals
* Ace Frehley – lead guitar (credited, but only appears in the music video for "I Love It Loud")
* Eric Carr – drums, percussion, backing vocals, bass guitar on "I Still Love You"

Uncredited musicians

* Vinnie Vincent – lead guitar on "Saint and Sinner", "Keep Me Comin'", "I Love It Loud", "Killer", and "War Machine", backing vocals
* Bob Kulick – lead guitar on "Danger"
* Robben Ford – lead guitar on "Rock and Roll Hell" and "I Still Love You"
* Adam Mitchell – rhythm guitar on "Creatures of the Night"
* Steve Farris – lead guitar on "Creatures of the Night"
* Jimmy Haslip – bass guitar on "Danger"

Track listing

# Title                 Writer(s)                           Lead vocals     Length
1."Creatures of the Night"  (Paul Stanley, Adam Mitchell)     Paul Stanley     4:01
2."Saint and Sinner"       (Gene Simmons, Mikel Japp)             Gene Simmons     4:50
3."Keep Me Comin'"       (Stanley, Mitchell)                 Stanley     4:00
4."Rock and Roll Hell"   (Simmons, Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance)     Simmons     4:08
5."Danger"       (Stanley, Mitchell)                             Stanley     3:55
6."I Love It Loud"       (Simmons, Vinnie Vincent)             Simmons     4:12
7."I Still Love You"       (Stanley, Vincent)                     Stanley     6:06
8."Killer"       (Simmons, Vincent)                             Simmons     3:19
9."War Machine"       (Simmons, Adams, Vallance)             Simmons     4:13

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário