sábado, 10 de julho de 2010

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth (1984)

Ano: 1984
Genero: Hard Rock
Pais: USA

The Blackhearts:

* Gary Ryan - bass, back vocals
* Ricky Byrd - guitar, back vocals
* Lee Crystal - drums
* Joan Jett - vocals, guitar


Track listing

All tracks composed by Joan Jett, Ricky Byrd and Kenny Laguna; except where indicated.

   1. "Cherry Bomb" (Jett, Kim Fowley)
   2. "I Love You Love Me Love" (Gary Glitter, Mike Leander)
   3. "Frustrated" (Jett, Laguna)
   4. "Hold Me"
   5. "Long Time" (Jett, Laguna)
   6. "Talkin' Bout My Baby"
   7. "I Need Someone" (P. Falciglia, Carlo Mastrangelo)
   8. "Love Like Mine" (Jett, Laguna)
   9. "New Orleans" (Joseph Royster, Frank Guida)
  10. "Someday"
  11. "Push And Stomp"
  12. "I Got No Answers" (Jett, Laguna)
  13. "Hide And Seek" (David Walker)
  14. "I Can't Control Myself" (Reg Presley)
  15. "Bird Dog" (Boudleaux Bryant)
  16. "Talkin' Bout My Baby" (Live)
 
Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário